Rancho Cucamonga Chapter 13 Lawyer
Are You in Financial Distress? Call (909) 328-6280 Today!
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows a person who is overwhelmed with debts to
relieve the financial burden on them while keeping property that is important
to them. By gathering all debts together, the court establishes a court
payment plan for the debtor to follow over the course of three to five years.
- As our client, you can expect the following:
- All cases handled personally by an attorney – never a paralegal or assistant
- One-on-one attention from a lawyer who is committed to your long-term success
- Hundreds and hundreds of successful bankruptcy cases handled throughout
Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Southern California
- Always available to help and most calls or emails returned within 24 hours.
We will accommodate your schedule
- Provide individualized legal advice with your best interests always in mind
- We are not just lawyers, but advocates, counselors, and trusted advisors
If you believe that you qualify for a chapter 13 bankruptcy, it is important
to understand all of the options available to you. At Nguyen Law Group,
we have helped hundreds of individuals and families across Rancho Cucamonga
who are seeking relief from debt and a future free from financial burdens.
With our individualized attention to our clients and acute focus on every
detail of each bankruptcy, our clients are confident in our ability to
handle each bankruptcy case professionally, discreetly, and quickly.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy May be the Solution You're Looking for
At Nguyen Law Group, all of our legal work is performed directly by our
Rancho Cucamonga bankruptcy lawyer rather than being passed on to a paralegal.
We are always available and answer all calls and emails within 24 hours.
If you are facing chapter 13 bankruptcy, it may be possible to keep your
home and your car! Be sure to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.
Your first consultation is free.
A chapter 13 bankruptcy is most often used to:
- Prevent a home from being foreclosed
- Catch up on missed mortgage payments
- Pay back taxes and/or stop accruing interest on tax debt
- Keep non-exempt property such as a home or vehicle
Call (909) 328-6280 to speak with our Rancho Cucamonga chapter 13 bankruptcy
lawyer at Nguyen Law Group.