As our client, you can expect the following:
- All cases handled personally by an attorney – never a paralegal or assistant
- One-on-one attention from a lawyer who is committed to your long-term success
- Hundreds and hundreds of successful bankruptcy cases handled throughout Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Southern California
- Always available to help and most calls or emails returned within 24 hours. We will accommodate your schedule
- Provide individualized legal advice with your best interests always in mind
- We are not just lawyers, but advocates, counselors, and trusted advisors
- Compassion and understanding for your situation. We provide low, affordable prices with very flexible payment plans to accommodate your budget
- Access to your own, individualized Client Portal, where you can always communicate with your attorney and stay up to date and informed with what is going on with your case
Professional Service You Can Depend On
Though many people could benefit from filing for bankruptcy, this method
of debt relief certainly is not the right fit for everyone. We pride ourselves
on providing honest and ethical legal counsel and would never guide you
in a way that might jeopardize your future well-being or best interests.
All of our clients find that bankruptcy is the best, cheapest, and quickest
way to erase their debt. We can analyze your current situation and determine
if bankruptcy is right for you, or if another method of debt relief may
be best, such as debt settlement. We offer free consultations for prospective
clients so that you are informed and make an educated decision that is
best for you. We will answer all of your questions, make sure you are
eligible to file for bankruptcy and make sure that it will benefit you.
Types of Bankruptcy Services
- Chapter 7 - Also known as liquidation bankruptcy, if qualified you may be able to put unsecured debt to an end.
- Chapter 13 - If liquidating assets is an issue, you may be able to work to an agreement with creditors reduced a balance or come up with a new payment plan.
- Loan Modification - discover if they are ways to change terms of an existing loan due to financial hardships
- Debt Settlement - May allow you and a creditor to agree on a reduced balance that will be put as payment in full.
- Foreclosure - If you have failed to pay your mortgage, learn if there is any other way to save your home.
Our Bankruptcy lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga are a team of professional individuals ready to help you during your financial hardships and overwhelming debt.