What can you expect as a client of our estate planning lawyers?
- Step-by-step guidance throughout every stage of the estate planning process
- Comprehensive solutions based on your needs and future goals for your family
- Responsive and highly communicative throughout the entire legal process
- Your case receives the undivided attention of our attorney – not an assistant
- Affordability and cost-effective representation
- Highly recommended by past clients
Trusted Experience in California Estate Law
Attorney Andy Nguyen was named "Best Attorney" in the Daily Bulletin's Readers Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017. For assistance in a wide-range of estate planning matters, your best option is to retain the representation of Nguyen Law Group.
Our attorneys have experience in the following areas of estate planning:
- Wills - Ensure that your loved ones are left with the proper estate by creating a last will.
- Trusts - One of the most important parts to estate planning is drafting a Trust and establish your wishes for the future of your estate.
- Power of Attorney - Establish a person to handle your finances and estate in the cases of a medical emergency or other incapacitation.
Questions or concerns may arise at any time, so we make ourselves readily available to you. We return most calls or emails within 24 hours, and sometimes even on the same business day. Do not wait another moment to consult our estate planning lawyer, we serve our clients in Rancho Cucamonga and in Santa Ana.