Rancho Cucamonga Trust Lawyer
Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones' Future With a Trust
One of the most important things you can do to protect yourself is to develop a well-developed estate plan. Part of this estate plan may include drafting a trust. With the help of our skilled legal team of will and trust attorneys, our clients have been able to establish their wishes for the future of their estate and in doing so find unmatched peace of mind. If you are facing a contested trust or trust litigation matters, our firm may be able to defend you in those issues as well.
Our Rancho Cucamonga trusts attorney helps clients create the following types of trusts:
- A revocable living trust, which allows you to avoid probate and distribute your assets to your loved ones.
- Pet trust, which sets aside funds for your pet's caregiver who will care for the animal(s) according to the instructions outlined in the trust. When the pet passes, any money leftover can be named to go to a "remainder beneficiary" of your choosing.
Our Rancho Cucamonga trusts lawyer will sit down with you personally to draft the trust and then prepare the official document, called a declaration of trust, for you to sign and notarize.
Why Hire a Lawyer to Create a Trust?
You do have the option to create your own trust document. However, creating a trust can be legally complex, and you may be unaware of all of the options available to you. States also have specific requirements when it comes to trusts, and an attorney can help you ensure your trust is compliant with all relevant laws.
It is vital to reach out to an attorney for creating your trust if:
- You want to create a trust with conditions for distributing assets
- You are unsure how to legally transfer relevant assets into the trust
- You do not know what to put in your trust vs. your will
- You have beneficiaries who are receiving government insurance
For All Trust-Related Matters, You Can Rely on Nguyen Law Group in Rancho Cucamonga
No matter how complicated your trust may be, we have the experience and skill necessary to help you not only understand estate planning law, but protect your best interests as well. We have the experience, high success rate, and affordability you need when it comes to drafting your trust and ensuring that you know how to properly fund it in the future.
“Very professional!”- A.
“I am 100% satisfied with the service i received and recommend them.”- April M.
“Andy was so helpful. Thank you Andy!”- Carri S.
Affordable & Effective
Extensive Legal Knowledge
Personal Service & Availability
Trustworthy & Reliable
Why Hire Us?
We have the experience, skill, and compassion necessary for handling your legal matters. Learn why we are the right choice for you.how we stand out
What We Do
If you have bankruptcy or estate planning matters to discuss, we are the right firm for you. Learn more about how we can help you.our services
Reach out to us today for a consultation to discuss your unique case. Our initial consultations are free!get started