Attorney Andy Nguyen
Founder & Principal Lawyer
Attorney Andy Nguyen comes from a diverse and well-rounded educational background. He believes this diversity is what helps him the most in his legal practice, especially in how he closely and thoroughly analyzes cases and treats his clients with respect and compassion.
He strongly believes that his clients are more than just case files. In every case, he gets to know his client and understand their entire story, so that he can provide the best legal representation possible for their unique situation.
When you choose to work with Attorney Nguyen, you can rest easier knowing he provides the following:
- Years of experience
- A high success rate
- Affordable services
Following law school graduation, Attorney Nguyen also earned a Certificate in Entrepreneurship and the Law from the innovative Geoffrey H. Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law, where he was a Palmer Center Fellow. Additionally, Attorney Nguyen is an experienced negotiator and mediator, having trained at Pepperdine Law’s top-ranked Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution.
Outside of the courtroom, Attorney Nguyen can be found on a golf course, tennis court, or soccer pitch, or cheering on the Los Angeles Lakers with an unparalleled passion, surfing the breaks of Malibu and the South Bay, snowboarding in Big Bear and Mammoth, and caring for his four rescued cats, Beni, Hana, Mochi, and Won Ton and two rescued German Shepherds, Bon Bon and Finn.
Attorney Andy Nguyen has been named "Best Attorney" in the Daily Bulletin's Readers Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Trust and probate administration
- Bankruptcy: chapter 7 and chapter 13
- Debt settlement/negotiation
- Loan modification
California State Bar, 2012
- Trusts & Estates section member
- U.S. District Court, Central District, 2012
Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, 2012, Juris Doctor
- Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship, 2012
- Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts, 2006, Bachelor of Arts
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney's Association
- Member: 2016, 2017
Steven's Hope for Children
- Associate Board Member: 2015, 2016, 2017
BNI Member -
Foothill Networking Professionals (Rancho Cucamonga)
- President: 2015 - 2016
- 2016 Daily Bulletin Reader's Choice Awards: named "Best Attorney" for the Inland Empire
- 2017 Daily Bulletin Reader's Choice Awards: named "Best Attorney" for the Inland Empire
FOLLOW ANDY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Scoop It
- Look Up Page
- Muck Rack
To learn more about how he can help you, call Nguyen Law Group at (909) 328-6280 to schedule your free initial case consultation.