Rancho Cucamonga Repo Lawyers
Get Repossessed Cars, Trucks & Vans in Rancho Cucamonga Repossessed by Banks & Lenders
If you have been repossessed, you may be feeling overwhelmed and worried about what to do next. Fortunately, our Rancho Cucamonga repossession services can help you get back on your feet and put you on the path to financial recovery.
Our experienced attorneys can help you recover your vehicle and:
- Negotiate with the lender or repo company to return your vehicle
- Help you file for bankruptcy to stop further collection efforts
- File a lawsuit against the lender for negligence or fraud
- Help you get your vehicle back at no cost
Schedule a free initial consultation with Nguyen Law Group today by contacting us online or calling (909) 328-6280. We serve clients throughout Rancho Cucamonga.
How Repossession Works in California
When you make a car payment, the bank or lender has the right to repossess your vehicle if you miss a payment. This is a power that the lender has and is often used to get back the money that you owe. There are many steps that must be followed before your vehicle can be repossessed, and not all lenders follow the same steps.
Steps to repossessing a vehicle in California:
- The lender must send you a written notice stating that you have missed a payment and that they may repossess your car
- You must receive at least 21 days to make your payment before the car can be repossessed
- The lender must send you a second notice at least 7 days before they repossess the car
- The lender must notify you at least 72 hours before they sell the car at a public auction
- The lender must notify the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) that the car was repossessed
If your car was repossessed, you can contact the bank or lender and try to work out a payment plan to get your car back. You can also contact our Rancho Cucamonga repossession lawyers at Nguyen Law Group to discuss your options.
California Repossession Laws
There are several laws in place that protect consumers and make it more difficult for a car to be repossessed. These laws include:
- The right to a written notice stating that you have missed a payment and that the lender may repossess your car
- The right to receive at least 21 days to make your payment before the car can be repossessed
- The right to receive at least 7 days' notice before the car is repossessed
- The right to receive at least 72 hours' notice before the car is sold at a public auction
If you have questions about your rights or how your car can be repossessed, contact our Rancho Cucamonga repo lawyers for a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Bankruptcy Lawyers
At Nguyen Law Group, our goal is to help you get your life back on track. We understand that being repossessed can be a stressful and upsetting experience, so we want to help you get your car back, stop further collection efforts, and more. We can also help you file for bankruptcy to stop further collection efforts. Our team of bankruptcy lawyers can help you get your life back on track.
Call us today at (909) 328-6280 to get started on your case. We serve clients throughout Rancho Cucamonga.
“Very professional!”- A.
“I am 100% satisfied with the service i received and recommend them.”- April M.
“Andy was so helpful. Thank you Andy!”- Carri S.
Affordable & Effective
Extensive Legal Knowledge
Personal Service & Availability
Trustworthy & Reliable
Why Hire Us?
We have the experience, skill, and compassion necessary for handling your legal matters. Learn why we are the right choice for you.how we stand out
What We Do
If you have bankruptcy or estate planning matters to discuss, we are the right firm for you. Learn more about how we can help you.our services
Reach out to us today for a consultation to discuss your unique case. Our initial consultations are free!get started